Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
Housing bridge connects two pieces of housing to stop excess housing movement. - Compatible with 4-5.5mm housing or hose
Jagwire Disc Brake Hose Parts Protectors
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Spruce up your ride and show your pride with Giant's Logo Grips. Plus, they're soft for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
The perfect match for your Giant Simple Cruiser, these grips have comfortable, soft construction that'll keep your hands happy all day.
Giant's Teflon-coated stainless steel derailleur cable assures lightning-fast shifts and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Teflon Stainless Steel brake cable delivers quick, smooth braking feel and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road or mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors…
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles for responsive power even when you're really cranking. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
- Chromoly cogs to fit any HG-splined cassette rear hubs
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
Replacement inner wear plate for MRP chain guides.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the…
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip…
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially…
• Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping • Triple: Kool Stop's most…
- 6 replacement bolts for all Straitline stem models
The wave shaping on MSW's MFG-110 grip provides a comfortable place for your mitts. • Comfortable wave shape • Thermoplastic rubber
- Syntace x-12 Derailleur hangers and screws are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts.
Dimension American bottom bracket for one-piece cranks. - Include cups, bearings and cones - 24 tpi
Dimension Junior grips—little grips for little mitts. - Fits 22.2mm handlebars - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 100mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 58g
Dimension Basic Track Cog Lockring with 1.29-inch x 24 tpi left-hand thread. - Stainless steel - Fits all but Campagnolo and Miche hubs - Not compatible with Phil Wood hubs