Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Problem Solvers' 8mm Hex Crank Arm Fixing Bolt & Cap replace the old bolts for your crank. Uses an 8mm hex wrench.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable
- 50mm long molded brake blocks with domed nut hardware to fit most road calipers
- Front Cover Plate kit (left) - Cable hatch logo plate (left)
- 1/2x1/8" chain for Singlespeed and BMX
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
- Steel adapter washer set fits into 10mm holes on Genetic Chain Tensioner to accept any 5mm quick release skewer
- Single deep tooth CrMo 3/32" cog for use with HG splined cassette hubs
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
- Pre-stretched, Teflon coated 19 strand inner wire
- Pre-stretched, stainless 19 strand inner wire - Slick profile for smooth performance
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the…
Replacement Sleeve for Odyssey's Graduate PC Peg. Sold individually.
Compatible cable for M2 Monolever.
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type FR/DH cranksets.
This is a replacement sleeve for Jake Seeley’s signature peg. It features a proprietary plastic blend that slides nice when you’re on the grind, and sticks when you want to stall a bit. - Aluminum Jake Seeley peg cores sold separately - Replacement sleeve sold individually
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
- Technical Description: Top cap for AngleSet headset - Material: Aluminum