Basics shift cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Lead-free PVC housing - Double ended for SRAM/Shimano and Huret/Simplex - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is…
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth…
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the…
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX…
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable
- 50mm long molded brake blocks with domed nut hardware to fit most road calipers
This is the indexed ratchet needed for converting Campagnolo 11-speed rear derailleurs with a 27-tooth maximum tooth capacity to a 29-tooth maximum tooth capacity to work with 12-29 cassettes.
- Front Cover Plate kit (left) - Cable hatch logo plate (left)
- 1/2x1/8" chain for Singlespeed and BMX
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
- Steel adapter washer set fits into 10mm holes on Genetic Chain Tensioner to accept any 5mm quick release skewer
- Single deep tooth CrMo 3/32" cog for use with HG splined cassette hubs
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
- Pre-stretched, Teflon coated 19 strand inner wire
- Pre-stretched, stainless 19 strand inner wire - Slick profile for smooth performance